5 Bedroom Semi-Detached House on Warren Drive, Bacup, Rossendale
- A FULLY REFURBISHED SEMI-DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW
- 5 GENEROUSLY SIZED BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - GRANITE WORKTOPS
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN WITH DOUBLE TANDEM GARAGE AND DRIVE
- NEW CARPETS / WOODEN FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- FULLY RE-WIRED - NEW CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- ELEVATED DECKED PATIO AREA WITH LOVELY VIEWS OVER THE COUNTRYSIDE
- EXCELLENT COMMUTER LINKS TO ROCHDALE, BURNLEY, TODMORDEN, BURY AND MANCHESTER
A fully refurbished 5 bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow, set on a substantial corner plot, with conservatory, ground-floor shower-room, a 2 car gated driveway and double tandem garage, and gorgeous gardens to front and rear. This property is in the highly desirable area of Britannia, and briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs shower room, lounge, dining kitchen, and conservatory To the first floor are 5 bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Fully re-wired
* New Central Heating System and Boiler
* Wired for CCTV front and back
* Fully re-plastered, decorated and re-floored throughout
* New Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work-Surfaces
* New Family Bathroom
* New Rubber Flat Roof
* Window panes being replaced in Conservatory
* Front and Rear Gardens completely overhauled
Externally, to the front is a low maintenance front stone-chipped garden, with patio area, and gated drive to the front of the property that will fit 2 vehicles, leading to a double tandem garage. To the rear is an lovely rear garden, with elevated decking area, well-stocked beds and borders, and a concrete yard, ideal for dogs.
This fantastic property is located near the popular town of Britannia, Bacup. The location offers excellent access to the town centre, with local shops and schools on your doorstep, with the M66/M60 motorway being within driving distance.
Entrance Hall - 3.28m x 1.78m
Downstairs WC/Shower Room - 1.78m x 1.70m
Lounge - 5.13m x 3.56m
Dining Kitchen - 4.90m x 2.39m
Conservatory - 4.04m x 3.53m
Tandem Garage -
Landing - 3.76m x 0.89m
Bedroom 1 - 3.73m x 3.10m
Bedroom 2 - 3.33m x 2.24m
Bedroom 3 - 2.95m x 2.24m
Bedroom 4 - 3.91m x 2.90m
Bedroom 5 -
Family Bathroom - 3.02m x 1.60m
We can confirm the property is LEASEHOLD - £13.50 ground rent per annum.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
We can confirm the property is in Council Tax Band B - payable to Rossendale Borough Council.
All measurements are approximate to the nearest 0.1m and for guidance only and they should not be relied upon for the fitting of carpets or the placement of furniture. No checks have been made on any fixtures and fittings or services where connected (water, electricity, gas, drainage, heating appliances or any other electrical or mechanical equipment in this property).
Share This Property
Get a free property valuation from Coppenwall Estate Agents Rossendale.