$170,000 Asking Price
Warren Drive, Britannia, Bacup, Lancashire, OL13
THIS IMMACULATE 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HAS BEEN BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED AND MUST BE SEEN TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED . PLEASE CALL 0800 567 7745 TO REQUEST A VIEWING.
THE PROPERTY BRIEFLY CONSISTS OF:
Lounge/Diner - 6.1 x 3.3m
This spacious lounge/diner benefits from 2 feature bay windows with panoramic views, and views over the Rossendale hills through the gable window
Kitchen - 3.5 x 3.8m reducing to 2.6m
This gorgeous kitchen benefits from a range of modern wall and base units with complementary works surfaces, an integrated dishwasher, double oven, a 4 induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, plumbing for washing machine, large american-style Beko fridge/freezer, modern wall radiator, partially tiled walls, laminate flooring, LED lighting to the ceiling and access to under-stairs storage.
Conservatory - 5.0 x 3.9m
This stunning conservatory is currently utilised as a dining room, with laminate flooring, access to the rear patio, and fabulous views over landscaped gardens, and local countryside, acc
Downstairs WC - 2.1 x 1.7m
This bathroom benefits from a low level wc, vanity sink unit, matching suite in white, a range of modern white wall and base units, stainless steel towel rail and laminate floor.
Master bedroom - 3.5 x 3.5m reducing to 2.6m
A light and airy master bedroom with spectacular views over local countryside to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 2 - 3.4 x 2.5m reducing to 2.5m
A second double bedroom with unobstructed views over local countryside to the front of the property.
Bedroom 3 - 3.4 x 2.5m
A third double bedroom with a range of modern grey fitted furniture, and unobstructed views over local countryside to the front of the property.
Bathroom - 2.5 x 1.7m
This gorgeous bathroom benefits from a panel bath, pedestal sink unit, low level wc, matching suite in white, with a luxury overhead shower, fully tiled walls and a white panel ceiling with inset LED spotlights.
This property is set on a larger than usual plot, and has been extensively landscaped to both the front and the rear. There is a gated drive to the rear of the property that will fit 4/5 cars. This property is also surrounded by stunning views over the local countryside.
The property is situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac, in an idyllic village location, with countryside walks on your doorstep.
We are advised that the property is assessed as a Band B.
- Fully re-roofed with new 'Old English' red tiles fitted
- The dormers have had new rubber flat roofs fitted including new timbers, insulated, re-cladded and gutter / rainwater pipes replaced.
- The property has been rendered externally
- Spacious conservatory added to the property
- New central heating - warranty for 7 years
- Re-wired throughout
- Re-plastered throughout
- New kitchen, bathroom and wc
- Woodwork replaced internally: new skirting boards, oak banister and spindles, and oak doors throughout
- Brand new uPVC windows and doors to the rear and side
- Loft boarded and insulated
- Front and rear gardens landscaped beautifully
- Off-road parking for 4/5 cars
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- RECENTLY MODERNISED
- QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- STYLISH AND MODERN KITCHEN
- FABULOUS BATHROOM
- FRONT GARDEN
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- HIGHLY DESIRABLE AREA
- SOUTH-FACING GARDEN
- REAR GARDEN
- COUNTRYSIDE WALKS ON YOUR DOORSTEP