2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow, Bankside Lane, Bacup, Rossendale
- A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN FITTED WITH OVEN AND INTEGRATED FRIDGE FREEZER
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- SITUATED IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE AREA OF BACUP
- FANTASTIC COMMUTER LINKS - SHORT DRIVE TO THE M65/M66 MOTORWAY NETWORK
- EXCELLENT ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- COUNTRYSIDE WALKS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- LOVELY PEACEFUL AREA TUCKED AWAY IN ROSSENDALE
THIS FANTASTIC, DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW HAS COME AVAILABLE - THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR A RURAL LOCATION, SITUATED IN A PEACEFUL AREA OF BACUP.
This is the perfect property to place your personal stamp on. Countryside walks on your doorstep, local amenities just a short walk away.
Lounge - 5.09 x 3.34m
Dining Room - 2.27 x 2.19m
Kitchen - 3.33 x 2.29m
Bedroom One - 3.66 x 2.86m
Bedroom Two - 2.80 x 2.11m
Family Bathroom - 2.27 x 1.41
Paving slab patio and lawn area.
We can confirm the council tax band is A, payable to Rossendale Borough Council
Leasehold - 999 years from 1 January 1937 - Ground Rent is £17.50 per annum.
All measurements are approximate to the nearest 0.1m and for guidance only and they should not be relied upon for the fitting of carpets or the placement of furniture. No checks have been made on any fixtures and fittings or services where connected (water, electricity, gas, drainage, heating appliances or any other electrical or mechanical equipment in this property).
Selling a Property?
Get a free property valuation from Coppenwall Estate Agents.
Beswicke Royds Street, Rochdale£145,0002 Bedrooms1 Bathroom
Langwood Gardens, Haslingden, Rossendale£175,000 OIRO2 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Reception
Staghills Road, Newchurch, Rossendale£130,000 Asking Price2 Bedrooms1 Bathroom1 Reception
Springwood Street, Ramsbottom£190,000 OIRO2 Bedrooms1 Bathroom1 Reception