It’s back to work for us and the housing market. We are now entering a new era of social distancing, face masks, hand sanitising and a general awareness of personal safety.
Housing Secretary, Robert Jenrick, says removal companies, conveyancers and estate agents can restart work with immediate effect.
We are now able to facilitate viewings and valuations under the following safety guidelines.
- Face masks must be worn to protect others
- Hands must be cleaned and sanitised before entering a property
- Maintain a secure distance from other people at all times
- Owners must vacate the property whilst a viewing takes place
- If you are showing any Covid-19 symptoms please do not arrange viewings, we will terminate a viewing if we feel the situation is unsafe
If your property is currently on the market and DO NOT want people to visit and view your property, please let us know.
Please find all of our properties on the market in Rossendale here.
If you have any questions, please contact the team.
Social Distancing – Infographic
Here is some useful information from the government on moving home. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/government-advice-on-home-moving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak
Are You Thinking Of Moving Home?
Coppenwall Estate Agents use a modern approach to selling houses. We’ll guide you through the full sales process & help you choose the best way to market & sell your property.